Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday Habits

Every Saturday that I am at school, it seems that two things must happen.

One, I wake up with a migraine.

Two, I watch Dateline: Real Life Mysteries marathons.

The first is a bit mindboggling since, aside from Saturdays, I basically don't have migraines anymore.

The second is just fun.  I love crime shows.  Funny, since I was so freaking paranoid for so long. 

Your typical Saturday:  headache, homework (not enough of it, see previously mentioned migraine), television, laundry, sports, sleep.

Speaking of laundry, I need to go change the loads!  And people really need to learn how to come GET their stuff once it's dry!  Our laundry room is overflowing.

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching Dateline marathons on Saturdays too. They are addicting!

    ReplyDelete