Monday, January 16, 2012

Simultaneous Opposing Feelings

Mom kicked Chelsea out Friday night.  Shane broke up with her either Saturday or Sunday.  Thankfully, Mom still has Blake, but I'm not sure how long that's gonna last because I'm frankly surprised Chelsea left him in the first place.  Basically, all hell has broken loose...again.

I'm really glad I'm not there in the middle of it.

I also really wish I was there to help Mom because even via text message I can tell she's pushed to her limit.

Funny how emotions can work like that.

Today has also gone by SUPER slow. 

I'm waiting on my Vespers package.  It probably would've come in today were it not a holiday. Hopefully it'll come in tomorrow.  Other people got their packages pretty quickly, so hopefully.

I'm simply exhausted.  I have nothing more to say.

Here's to praying for a better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Hope things calm down a bit for you. Starting to pray for your whole family, especially your mom right now!

    ReplyDelete