Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rough Day

Mostly because I feel like crap.  Ryann actually told me I looked like death this morning, which is probably an accurate description considering I've felt like I was two seconds away from passing out all day long.

In other news, I got all of the things I had to do to officially enroll in my internship program, which is exciting.

But yeah, that's really all there is to today.  Class, sick, missed Econ (which I hate, but I didn't have much of a choice, I was scared I was going to throw up and/or pass out), stupid event I'm forced to walk all the way across campus to go to in an hour to help set up but am telling Ms. President that I'm sick and cannot stay.  And she'll just have to get over it.

And then I'm coming and climbing directly in bed because I was smart and took a shower this afternoon.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment