Friday, January 13, 2012

I like Fridays, but especially these ones.

So.

6:30?  Just as not fun as it was last semester.  Especially when it's right after a night where I was SO. TIRED...until I laid down in bed.  Don't you hate those nights?  I'm not sure what time I actually fell asleep, but what I do know is that it was far too late when I had that kind of wake-up call.

The good news about French Lit is that, despite the fact that it requires immense amounts of thinking (foreign languages were simply not meant for early mornings), it's active enough that it kept me awake.  In all of my classes, I think Dr. Steegar is the ONE professor in whose classes I have never fallen asleep.  Plus, getting to have an extra class with my best friend and therefore getting to see her every day is totally worth it.  :)

After that, I had an hour to kill before Psychology, and I tried to read the chapter that I didn't have time to read last night because I was so caught up with French Lit, but I ended up just falling asleep.  And then I had a really hard time staying awake in class, but luckily either the teacher didn't notice or didn't care.  I can get caught up on the reading this weekend.

This semester my schedule ROCKS.  On Fridays, I am done at 10:50.  Which is pretty freaking awesome.  Because today that meant I could come back and take a nice long nap.  And it felt FANTASTIC.  I love sleep, and I love curling up under my warm covers.

And then when I woke up from my nap, I found this. 


Taylor is seriously one of the nicest guys I've ever met.  The world needs more genuine, humble, kind people like him.

And that, and the fact that my CD is in the mail on its way to me, is pretty much just the icing on the cake of awesomeness. 

I am so blessed.  So, so very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. THat's very cool about the twitter thing from the Vespers. :)

    ReplyDelete