Saturday, January 7, 2012

So Long, Farewell

It's finally here!

All of my clothes and all of my extra belongings, save for what I will need in the morning, are packed.

Mom dyed my hair back to the shade of brown you saw in this post.  Hopefully this lasts longer than it did last time.  It should, since I got my hair thinned and we left the dye in longer before I got in the shower, which means it should have saturated better.

We had a big feast of crab legs for dinner, and my mom made nachos a second time for lunch.

The only thing I have left to do tonight is make my shopping list for Walmart.  Mom is taking me to get stuff there on the way back to school.

I am so, so, so ready to go.  I miss school.  I miss my friends.  I miss not being ridiculously bored all of the time.  Life is so much better for me when I'm away and can remove from the drama that comes as a package deal with being in this house.

Today was all right.  Second to the crab legs, I think the highlight was when Mom sat through the Glee: The Concert movie with me just because she knew I wanted to see it and she wanted to spend time with me.  She's nice.

Yawn.  I am exhausted.  Which is kind of ridiculous considering how late I slept today and the fact that I didn't exactly do anything strenuous.  My body is funny.  I'll probably go to bed when this Dateline: Real Life Mysteries is over.  I tell ya, it's a good thing I'm not a super paranoid person because if I was, this show would make me terrified of getting married.  Ha!

Okay, I'll shut up now before I get into some weird rambling.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's time for you to head back! Travel safe, and have fun getting re-acclimated!

    ReplyDelete