Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not quite sure where today went.

I woke up with a migraine

missed French

slept some more

went to lunch

dragged myself to Economics

then came back

and I have no idea where the past five and a half hours went because I can't remember anything I've done in that time except eat tuna for dinner because Shouse is closed for maintenance which really sucks because I wanted Mexican for dinner.

I'm going to try to force myself to finish this reading for French Lit I need to do, but that may or may not happen because this referred pain sucks really bad so all I basically want to do right now is sleep because sleep is the only time I forget how bad it hurts.

And apparently, I'm the queen of run-on sentences today.

Ugh, I should get this done so I can go to bed at a reasonable time.

Here's to hoping for less pain tomorrow.

1 comment: