Monday, January 9, 2012

Add this to the list of things I missed.

HAVING STUFF TO DO.

Today was pretty boring.

The only time I left my room was to go to the bookstore and get my textbooks for the semester.  It was, like, the fastest trip to a college bookstore ever.  Even the lines were moving quickly.  It was awesome.  And the people who work there are so nice; they know me well because of my "special account" the administration has set up for me because Uncle Ed buys my books, plus helping me several times out when I was in the power chair last year, and the simple fact that this campus really is like a family.

But tomorrow, I already have three things on the agenda.

Lunch with Amy.

A meeting with Tracie, the president of our College Democrats.

And dinner/hanging out with Morgan.

And then I may possibly see Ryann, if she has the time.  I don't know, though, because she isn't even getting back to campus till late tonight, so I told her I wouldn't text her till tomorrow.

Classes start Wednesday, and I'm so looking forward to this.  As NOT stressed as I was at the beginning of last semester, I can't imagine how nice this is going to be considering what classes I'm taking.

Have I mentioned how much I love this place?!?! :D

Happy Monday, lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I think you come home every time you go to Campbell. :)

    ReplyDelete