Saturday, January 14, 2012

My room smells like clams.

No, that's not a typo.

Clams.

And it's all because I'm an idiot.

Shocker, I know. ;)

I wanted soup for dinner.  I had clam chowder.  I put said clam chowder in the microwave.  I turned on microwave for the time thata clam chowder bowl said to turn it on for.

And then I didn't take out the bowl when I heard something popping.

Because I'm an idiot.

You know what's really not fun? Trying to clean clam chowder out of your microwave.  Also, trying to get the clam smell out of your room.

And you know what the really stupid part about it is? This has happened before.

This is why I joke with people that I'm a "dumb smart girl."  Because seriously, that was just stupid.

I need air freshener.  I have no air freshener.  Maybe if I cook popcorn it'll fade?  At least some?

Please, hold your applause.

1 comment:

  1. If you're allowed to in the dorms, try lighting a candle or at least a match. That usually helps some. Good luck with the clam smell removal. :)

    ReplyDelete