Thursday, June 9, 2011

Late night randomness.

Landon? Never cared about me.  I was COMPLETELY wrong.  Matt talked to him (without me asking/knowing) and informed me.  Gotta love it.  It doesn't matter, I'm beyond over it.  It just keeps getting brought up.  Whatever.  His loss.  Here's what I'd like to say to him, though, as a parting thought: "We were over from the start, intertwined just in time to fall apart. I can't believe I missed the signs. You were cold and they all told me not to try, but I thought they had you wrong. In the morning you were gone, just vanished from my life, didn't even say goodbye.  Everytime I see your face, I can see the games you play. Nobody can break hearts better. Why do you have to be so damn clever?" Oh and "When you see my face, hope it gives you hell. You're the fool, I'm just as well. I hope it gives you hell." (pieces of "So Damn Clever" by Plain White Ts and "Gives You Hell" by All-American Rejects.  I think they fit.)

Mom is going to Brianna's Olympic Development soccer games this weekend.  Which means I'll be home alone with Chelsea all weekend.  Oh boy!  Ha.  Really, though, Bri made the top team in the east division.  How cool is that?!  She may be my ticket to the Olympics one day. :D

ONE week (well now six days) till my birthday! Woot woot! Hahaha.  All I know that's happening so far is we're going to dinner, like usual, with all the family and Matt is coming over for a bit.  I told him that was my only request for the day.  He said there's no way he wouldn't come over.  :)

I finally get to go see Mr. Laughinghouse on Monday!  Things are so complicated sometimes when you have to depend on other people for rides.  This Saturday will be two years since I graduated.  That's CRAZY to think about. 

Maybe I'll have more energy to blog tomorrow.  My head has felt funny all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment