Saturday, June 25, 2011

No. Please no.

I'm scared I'm getting sick.

I feel okay right now, except for my throat.  There's a stabbing pain in the right side.  It hurts to swallow.  It's also kind of hard to do so.  It's like there's a lump in there.  When I eat, I get scared I'm going to choke because when I swallow food it feels like it completely clogs up.

I've already been sick once this summer. I really don't want to get sick again.  But considering I slept pretty much all day long, I don't know what to think.  Maybe it's stress?  Things have been a particularly horrendous level of frustrating here.

I think I'll just go to bed.  I'm bored of being awake.

1 comment:

  1. I had that same thing recently (I'm kind of a hypochondriac - I'm not going to tell you what I thought it was. Heh). It did turn into a cold/allergy type thing - the sore throat was caused by drainage. I took mucinex for a few days (it took away my appetite - score!) & eventually felt better. But it took about a week or so.

    So, hoping this is just a temporary annoyance for you!

    ReplyDelete