Thursday, June 2, 2011

In case you were wondering...

Here's a funny story I forgot to tell...

Monday night, we all went to a local restaurant to have dinner with Mommom, Uncle Kirk, Aunt Donna, Dusty, and Brianna to celebrate my aunt's birthday, which was last Friday.  I was sitting on a corner because I'm left handed with Uncle Kirk next to me, Aunt Donna across from me, and Dusty next to her.  We were talking while waiting for our food, and I mentioned still needing to find a job.  Aunt Donna told me that they're hiring at China Garden.  I said, "I don't know if I can physically handle waitressing." (which is true)  Immediately, Dusty looked at me 100% seriously and said, "You're not very Chinese, either."

So in case you hadn't figured it out yet, I'm not Chinese.  Not in the least little bit.  In fact, I'm not any Asian nationality. :D

(Family dinners are so much more fun now that Dusty and I get along so well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment