Friday, June 24, 2011

Another day, another marathon.

Okay, so I didn't actually run the marathon.

I biked it.

Yes, ladies and gents, I biked 26.4 miles in one hour today.

Lest I be causing any confusion, this is not a regular bike.  This is a stationary bike.  Because of all the nerve damage I have in my right arm and right leg and the brain damage, I've never been able to learn how to ride a bike.  Balance is kind of a crucial part of that, and I have ZERO.

All that aside, I'm pretty freakin' stoked right now.  And surprisingly enough, I don't hurt very much, either.  Granted, that may change by tomorrow morning, but I'm good right now.

I seriously have to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.  Mom and I didn't get to bed till 4 am last night, and then Chelsea woke me up at 9:30.  Five and a half hours of sleep doesn't work for me.

Good night, people.  (And three cheers for New York!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment