Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sony VAIO has stolen my heart.

My first two laptops were HP (this is my third).

Every laptop my mom has ever had was an HP.

We were happy, HP and I.  Comfortable.  We knew each other very well.  It was like coming home to an old friend.  So it'd be safe to assume I'd stick with what I know, right?

Wrong.

When your mom tells you to get either an HP or a  Sony VAIO and the one store you go to (and can go to) doesn't have any HP laptops, your choice is kind of set for you.

And let me tell you this: best advice my mama ever gave me!

Okay, maybe that's a tad exaggerated, but seriously, y'all: This Sony VAIO laptop is AMAZING.  Like chocolate cake amazing, except way more expensive.

Sony is so incredibly "with it" (Yes, I really just used that phrase.  Watch out, or I'll throw a "hip" at you, too.) that my laptop came downloaded with Skype.  I've never seen that before!  I am very impressed.

Needless to say, I may never buy another HP laptop ever again.  Here's hoping this one will last me longer than the first two, though, so I won't have to buy another one anytime soon!

Even better than this totally rad (Oh yes. I. did.) laptop, however is that my last year of being a teenager begins

TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment