Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dear world,

Let it be known that my mom is awesome. And I love her.  She's paying to get my computer keyboard fixed instead of making me spend my birthday money on it.  Which she really shouldn't have to do, since it was my fault it got screwed up.  But hey, I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth! :)

Let it also be known that I survived 54 hours alone with Chelsea and didn't smack her.  Put that down in the record books under Greatest Achievements. ;)

Wednesday is my birthday AND I get to go out to eat AND we're going to the beach.  I'd say that's a sweet day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay - you're not in jail for murder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh & in case I forget - Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I really enjoy your blog. Sadly I never have as much time to read it as I would like (thank you college!) but when I do get the chance to I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete