Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Better

Okay, I'm less freaked out tonight.

I've read through all of my research and gotten rid of the pieces that won't help me or aren't on the story I'm writing about.  As I read through the research, I saw ideas that ran throughout them and connected them.  And you know what?

Voila.  An idea was born.

I've got a general idea of my outline already.  I can write it all down and get it worked out within the next hour or so and still get to bed at a reasonable hour.  So yay for that!

Thank you, sweet Father. I prayed, and You came to my rescue.

And you know what?  As much as I freaked out yesterday (and the day before), I always knew it'd get done.  I always manage to figure it out.  I'm just too big of a nerd to be apathetic.  Haha!

And the jerk who made me cry last week apologized, which was shocking. (seriously!)

And I got a new antibiotic tonight, so maybe I'll finally start feeling better soon.  I have to because the big 125th Anniversary Ball is coming up on Friday! :)

Good day.  Good, good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment