Sunday, October 23, 2011

Onward ho!

Every time I use that phrase, my ever-so-witty mother replies, "Don't call me a ho!" :)

Tonight, I feel amazing.  Still.

Because I had so little homework to do, I've had plenty of time to relax.

And because I am relaxed, I feel a thousand times more prepared to face the week.

I have many things to do, but they are small things.  Class, homework, meetings, a concert, soccer game.  All things that will be interesting and certainly not a waste of my time in the least.

When I was a little girl, I broke down crying every single Sunday night.  I don't even remember why.  Separation anxiety is plausible.  Stress.  Fear.  Who knows.  All I know is I am GLAD that phase is over.  I probably drove my mother crazy.  What can I say, stress is not a new concept to me. ;)

But now, the further along I get along in my school life, especially now that I am in college, I feel stronger and more prepared, more competent, more confident.  And I am very grateful for that.  The more confident I am, the less I worry.

I'm not worried about this week.  I'm looking forward to it.

Onward ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment