Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Please help my friends.

Okay, so I know that in this lovely little blogworld, asking for money is really only deemed "appropriate" if it's for adoptions or medical bills, and sometimes not even then, but my heart is burdened for my friends.  So I'm feeling led to share this.  Feel free to close this if you don't want to read it.

Y'all know how much I love my friends in The Vespers.  They really are some of the kindest, most genuine, hardworking people I have ever met in my entire life.  I've spoken many times of how dear they are to me, so I won't bore you with that again.

Right now, they're in the final stages of making their second record.  It's due out February 21st and it's called The Fourth Wall.  If you've listened to any of the videos I've posted here, then you know I'm telling the truth when I say this is a record that you will want to buy and will be full of absolutely amazing music.

Here's where the problem comes in:  They don't have a label or any famous, well-endowed musicians or companies helping them do this; every bit of work is done by them and the couple of guys helping them with the recording and production.  And in case you didn't know, this is expensive.  Especially for a young band who has only been doing this full-time for a couple years. 

They need money.

Can you please help them?  They're not asking for huge donations.  Every dollar counts.  If you feel you can, you can go to http://www.helpthevespers.com/ and making a pledge is very easy.  There are rewards for donators, varying depending on how much you give, so you'll even get something back in return!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I feel safe in speaking for the band when I say that I know they appreciate any and all help they receive.  They are humble and hardworking, and freely show their gratitude to all of their fans and supporters, no doubt.

And if you can't donate, could you please pray that these four sweet and talented friends of mine make their goal?  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment