Wednesday, October 19, 2011

OMG.

So you know the show Dancing with the Stars?  Well, if you watched this season you know that one of the pros, Maksim "Maks" Chmerkovskiy, has a little brother Valentin "Val" who joined the cast.  If not, meet Maks and Val.




I follow both of these fine gentlemen on Twitter, and last night I saw that Val was tweeting back to some of his fans, and some of them were writing almost creepy stuff.  I was in a goofy mood, so I decide to write something ridiculous to see if I'd get his attention.  Well guess what.








It worked!! TWICE! :D

Call me a dork if you must, but I have been on Twitter two and a half years and this is the first time I've ever been tweeted by a celebrity, so like I told Val, it pretty much made night week. :)

One for the recordbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment