Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I'm baaaaack!

I actually got my computer back yesterday, but I was feeling super sick and ended up going to bed at 7:30.

Not even kidding.

I still didn't feel great today.  Luckily, French was cancelled, but I skipped Music and made it to State & Local and my meeting and concert tonight.

I can't believe it's already 11:00.  I'm going to bed now.  I've had a headache for 3 days now and have been feeling lightheaded and nauseous. 

But I can't miss class tomorrow, so I have to suck it up.

Over the next few days, I'll be going back and posting for all the days I missed.  I apologize if it blows up your dashboard, but I'm doing it for me. :)  This blog is kind of my journal/diary/whatever, so I don't want to break the streak.  Plus, I have some fun stuff to post that really SHOULD be remembered.

Love you guys.  Thanks for still caring about me.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back. I missed you. :)

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete