Saturday, October 15, 2011

If I didn't think it was corny, I'd pat myself on the back.

I had a muy productive day.

I only have one more thing on my to-do list for today, and it's just a one-page thing that won't take very long.  Yay me! Haha.

Tomorrow is going to be solely focused on my research for my research paper.  That will not be fun in the least, but it has to be done and I really can't procrastinate anymore.  But that's why I'm getting/I've gotten everything else done today because I know that that will take pretty much all day tomorrow.

State didn't play today.  It was weird.  But it was probably a good thing.  Focus and whatnot.  Though I think the lack of football was probably negated by the fact that I had an NCIS marathon on for most of the day.

I still feel like crap.  Mom called me earlier to see how I was doing and I told her, so she told me I needed to go to the infirmary on Monday.  Though frankly, I don't know that they'll be much help because every other time I've gone there, well, they've sucked.  But we'll see.  I just want this headache/nausea/lightheadedness to go away.  A week is long enough, don't you think?

Anyway, just as I predicted, today was boring.  I'm going to get this last thing done, eat something, and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for productive days! Productivity must've been in the air yesterday- I had a pretty productive one too.

    Hope you feel better soon, and hope the research for the paper goes well!

    ReplyDelete