Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I never knew a virus could suck so badly.

The head pain, nausea, and lightheadedness was so bad today, I seriously almost went to the hospital.  The only time I've ever felt the way I did/do today is when I had staph meningitis in 2009, so I was admittedly a bit freaked.

I texted my mom to get her to call me because I didn't want to end up going to the hospital for it to be nothing.  When she finally called me back, I told her what was going on, and she told me that she has the exact same symptoms.

Weird, huh?

Considering the chances of us both getting meningitis at the same time would be astronomical, I immediately calmed down.  She said she'd been on antibiotics but they hadn't done anything, which pretty much means it's a virus.

I've never had a virus this aggravating.  Aside from the constant nausea, lightheaded feeling, and head that pounds any time I stand up and walk, I feel fine.

Ugh, oh well, it will pass soon enough. 

Also, thank you Jesus for my English teacher extending the deadline on our rough drafts!  My procrastination has gotten the better of me lately, and now I am not freaked out about getting it done.  That's a huge gift.

Okay, I've already stayed up way too late.  I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment