Monday, October 10, 2011

Must. sleep.

(posted after the fact due to computer disaster)
Today was pretty lovely.  Aside from the fact that I feel like absolute crap.

I got permission from Faithe Beam yesterday to come to CUW today because Monday CUW is only for freshmen and The Vespers were playing again.  :)  Absolutely awesome, surprise surprise.  Then, after my 11:00 class, I went to the dining hall and had lunch with them before they left.  To be 100% honest, I missed them as soon as they pulled out.  They're that special. :)
Also really super incredibly totally fantastic??  I got my computer back!!!  And it's okay!!!!!!!!!!!  Aside from a few files being deleted that I could either reload or didn't really need, it's like this thing never even happened! I AM SO RELIEVED.
For the first time in a long time, I'm not staying awake for my weekly TV shows.  I think I'm just going to climb in bed here shortly.  I need my sleep.  And whatever is going on with my body is taking a toll.  So...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment