Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Full of Hope

The new meds came today!  I'm really happy.  I'm praying that this combination will be the right one.  But I know that if God doesn't heal me, He will give me the peace and strength to persevere.  Because of Jesus, I am full of hope.

The good thing about Tuesday?  I only have one class, which means I have a whole free day.  And then I found out that Thursday's class is cancelled which means I actually get to sleep in.  So hooray for that good news.

Then, tonight, I got to have a very long and sweet conversation with Michal on Skype.  I love that girl, and we haven't had a legit chat in ages.  I'm so thankful for the beautiful women in my life who lavish advice and wisdom on me and love me even when I'm an emotional basketcase.

That's all I really have to say about today.  It was a good day.  I am super blessed and thankful to be in such a good mood.

This song...is just because they played it on Sunday at church and it's been on repeat ever since.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment