Thursday, January 3, 2013

Same

So since I went to the neurologist on Monday and she's switching my migraine med, she's got me tapering off the old med before I start the new one to, ya know, avoid OD'ing or something.

I had no idea that my migraine med was still actually doing any good, but turns out that it was, because Tuesday I woke up with a much more intense headache.

Two days later, and the pain is still the same.

But you know what?  So is Jesus.  My Jesus is still the same.  And I realized yesterday that God let Jesus suffer a horrible and painful death on the cross, and Jesus was perfect.  The most beautiful thing came out of that, so I know that He can make something beautiful out of the physical pain that I suffer.

And that's all I really need to know.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment