Saturday, January 19, 2013

Three cheers for energy.

I have had a very productive day today.

Lots of reading done, though I have one more chapter to finish before I'll let myself go to bed.

I had all my laundry done, folded, and put away or on my bed before 8:00.  I don't know that that has ever happened before.

I deleted my second Twitter account in a decision to simplify my life and the fact that I barely ever talk to anyone on there anymore.

And I've just been in a really good mood, better than I've been in in a while, which is always a good thing.

I'm happy that I've gotten a lot of work done today, too, because with church all morning and then my first day of work tomorrow night, I'm not going to have a ton of free time.  And I've given myself breaks so I don't go into overload.  All about balance for me.  Keeps me calm.

Yeah...I don't really have anything else to say.  It's been a good day.  I want to get this chapter done so I can go to bed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment