Thursday, January 10, 2013

Saving Relief

Praise the good Lord.

I slept.  A lot.  And it was awesome.

And since my pain overall has not changed, my doctor gave me permission to up my dose of this new migraine med starting on Sunday, so my fingers are crossed that that will change soon.

Today was the last weekday for the foreseeable future that I will not have to wake up at 6:30, so I'm glad that if it was going to happen, it happened today.

I can feel the peace in my heart multiplying every day.  God's faithfulness is so evident to me as of late.  When I feel peace, pain and exhaustion and everything else doesn't seem so important anymore.  I am so thankful for that.

Tomorrow is only a half day because of Drop/Add.  Ryann finally arrives on Sunday.  Two more things to be thankful for.

Right now, I'm crossing my fingers, though, that the Livestream for Sanctuary is up tonight because I could definitely use a night of worship.  There is absolutely something special about that place and that community, and nine months later and I still miss it very, very much.

There is always something beautiful to be found, there is always something to be thankful for.  The encouragement of my wonderful friends helps remind me of that, it helps me find the courage to get up in the morning when the pain is almost debilitating.

I am blessed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment