Sunday, August 14, 2011

My last night.

Holy crap.

How is it already 2:30 am???

I feel like we just left the house ten minutes ago, and that was at 4:30 pm.

My grandma had her surgery this afternoon and it went well, so sigh of relief on that end.  Which means, oh yes, I am leaving tomorrow.  Here's what my evening was: leave at 4:30, drive 45 minutes to hospital, visit with my grandma and Uncle Kirk, leave with Uncle Kirk and go eat Mexican food, drive back to Swansboro and switch vehicles to get his truck, go to Walgreens and buy water (yay sales!), drive home and unload water, go to Walmart 35 minutes away, shop (90 minutes or so), drive home, realize truck doesn't fit in garage, unload truck, unpack stuff for the house, take a shower, fold laundry, finish packing my suitcases, organize food I bought at Walmart, move all my stuff into the living room, and then collapse.  And probably something else that I forgot. 

So yes. I am exhausted, especially considering I'd been up doing other stuff for 6 hours before we left.  My feet are still throbbing and I've been sitting down for 30 minutes.

Now, I'm going to try to get a good night's sleep because tomorrow is going to be even more brutal in this heat.  I am very grateful, however, that Shane is coming over to babysit Blake for the day because that will make all our work so much less complicated.  And Holly and her friend Austin are coming, and Amy is helping so it shouldn't take incredibly long.

Okay, I'm all typed out.  Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment