Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cleaning days are exhausting.

My mother informed me this morning that we have people coming to clean our carpets tomorrow.

So that means, not only do we have to do all of our regular weekly cleaning jobs, we have to clean this house from top to bottom and get everything possible off the floor in every room.

As exhausting as that sounds, add a massive migraine on top of it, and you have my day today.

Oh well.  Our carpets desperately need it.  Plus, my mom made lemon  rosemary chicken tonight, so that makes up for it. :D

And awesome news: My friend Amy said that she's moving into her apartment early so she'll be able to help us on move-in day and we don't have to pay Shane to come! :)

10 days and counting!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your migraine is better!

    I wanted to let you know that I'll have limited internet access for the next several weeks, so if I stop commenting for a while, it's just that I haven't been able to get online and has nothing to do with you or your blog, which I will miss reading while I'm offline. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Regards: Vacate Cleaning

    ReplyDelete