Wednesday, August 31, 2011

There are very few things I hate more...

than being talked down to.

There is this condescending jerk in my Scope & Methods class who claims he's not a Republican but sure as heck has the views of one and who any time I voiced my opinion during a conversation cut me off and said "That's wrong." and went on talking about how he's right about blah blah blah.

OH MY WORD.  Let's just say it's a very good thing that Dr. Thornton started class at that moment because I seriously almost had to get up and leave I was about to scream.

Never speaking to that chauvinist ever again, that is for sure.  Because I'm pretty sure if I do I'll either smack him or say something I really regret.

DEEP BREATHS MAL.

Anyway.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long freakin' day.  I get up at 6:30 tomorrow morning and will not stop until I get out of this concert I have to go to for my music class after 9:00 tomorrow night.  That's gonna be fun.

At least it's Ryann's birthday tomorrow so I get to sing for her like she sang for me! And it's one day closer to Friday! 

Hooray for both of those things.  Hooray indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment