Tuesday, November 30, 2010

:(

This SUCKS.

The rib pain is a little better,

but the arm pain is worse.

Much, much worse.

It's gone down the upper half of my right arm, and up the muscle on the right side of my neck.

It's excruciating.

I want to cry and scream at the same time.

My mom says it's just the weather changing,

but the weather changing has never done anything like this to me.

And I used to have a big heating pad here at school,

but I must've taken it home at the end of last semester because I can't find it here.

Of course.  Because that would be easy.

You know what? 

Sometimes I wish my life was boring.

Boring sounds nice right now.

No pain, no stress, no worries.

What happened to boredom?

Did I mention that this SUCKS?

I'm going to go take a shower and go to sleep with wet hair because all I want to do right now is sleep.

I need to wash my sheets tomorrow anyway.

Thank God I got my final draft of my research paper done yesterday.

Speaking of sleep, here's a sorta funny story: Today after Science I came back and took a nap.  I set my phone alarm for 4:30.  Well I woke up on my own, looked over at the clock on my nightstand and it said it was 4:04.  Instead of thinking 'Sweet, I have 25 more minutes,' I thought, 'Dang I slept a long time! And it's really bright outside for 4:00 in the morning!'  Hah.  That's how out of it I've been.

Might as well end with some humor, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment