Thursday, November 11, 2010

So fun.

So I'm sitting here watching Grey's Anatomy, and I get a text message from a number I don't recognize...

It says: Hey, i have a quick question.
I write back: Who is this?
Him: Nich...
Me: Um, I think you have the wrong number. I don't know any Nich.
Him: Im goin out with megan
Me: I don't know any Megan, either. My name is Mallory Jxxxx. Unless you're looking for Mallory Jxxxx, you have the wrong number.
Him: I was textin u like a month ago im not dumb
Me: I'm not saying you're dumb. I'm saying I have no idea who you are! Whatever, what is your question? Maybe by some miracle I'll have an answer for you.

Now...nothing.  Getting harassed by strangers is so much fun!

You know what's also fun?

Having a migraine so bad you can't do any of the work that you need to do. Again. 

And a mother who's so busy with her own work that she can't remember to call Duke to schedule a neuro appointment.

And washing with soap that's the color of cherry juice and smells like rotten eggs.

And shoving cream up your nose.

Sigh. 

God, please help me to find the happiness in life again.  I don't want to be so upset all the time.  I just don't know how to change it or where to go from here.  Please help me.  Please help me to have emotional strength, and some solace among these atrocious persistent migraines.  I feel like I'm breaking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment