Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yay yay yay.

I got an A on my poetry paper!  That just makes me so happy.  And I finally got some words to flow for the fiction paper I still haven't turned in even though it was due October 1st (while I was out with the MRSA).  Of course I'll be working all weekend on the research for my research paper because I haven't done that this week like I was supposed to, but oh well.  Thankfully most of my classes don't have any other big things (quizzes, tests, projects, etc.) until the finals, so I really shouldn't have anything else besides a lab write-up to do this weekend.

Mom had her CT scan today, but I don't know the results because Mommom had to leave the hospital to go pick up Blake before they came back.  Chelsea said something about Mom is gonna ask for a colonoscopy tomorrow.  Not sure why.  But I'll keep you updated.  Just please keep praying!  I want things to get better for my mom.  Losing her is one of my worst nightmares, guys.  You have no idea...I can't even find the words to describe it.

FOUR more meetings of my MWF classes.
THREE more meetings of my TTH classes.

Yes, I really am counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment