Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Busy busy me.

Seriously.  HOW is it past 11 o'clock already?  This day has flown by.  Let's recap, shall we?

I woke up at 10:30.  (Which felt freakin' fantastic, by the way.)
I took a shower.
I ate lunch.
I went to Science.
I came back to the dorm.
I did laundry.
I had my last visit with my home nurse.
I ate dinner.
I did homework.
I watched Dancing with the Stars.
I did more homework.
And here we are.

Other awesome thing about today? My Science test got moved from Thursday to next Tuesday, which means I can wait till this weekend to do the reading that I haven't done yet. (Oops!)  I have to focus on my Religion test in the morning, my Western Civ quiz on Thursday, my French test on Friday, and my paper due on Friday.

College life is so fun. 

6 days till I get my PICC line out! *collapses*

No comments:

Post a Comment