Saturday, November 27, 2010

In the Nick of Time

*sigh of relief*

I somehow just managed to finish my paper.  It took me like 3 hours to figure out the conclusion.  Which is odd.  Usually the introduction is the hardest part for me to write.  Oh well, I got it done.  And I'll have time to do the two revisions I have to have done for Monday tomorrow because Mom has to be back home at a reasonable hour.

I love my family, but I'm now dreading Christmas break.  Chelsea...ugh, I don't even know.  She just drives me nuts.  She's allowed to be a jerk to everyone but if anyone is mean to her she cries about how she's so abused.  And how about the fact that she ignores Blake to stare at her stupid phone like whatever moron is texting her is more important than her son?  And there's just stupid, childish stuff like how I asked her to chew with her mouth closed at lunch today so she purposefully opened her mouth and mashed all her partially-chewed food around.  Like she's 4.  A 4-year-old with a baby.  We keep waiting for her to grow up and stop acting like a child, and it's like...the longer I wait the less I expect it to ever happen. 

Maybe college isn't so bad after all, huh? :P

I actually made it through most of the day without a headache.  I'm scared to say whether stopping my birth control was a help (even thought it stopped keeping me off my period) or if it was just a fluke.  I guess we'll see!

God bless my grandma.  She gave me $80 today for my printer ink, sodas, snacks and "just cause she paid Chelsea to clean for her."  Hah, gotta love that she always has to keep things "even."

Actually, no, I changed my mind.  Even Chelsea and all her stupidity is better than the stress of college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment