Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pray for Blake

Poor baby boy is having such a rough go of things. 

He had two ear infections (his second time of that, if he gets them again, he has to go to an ENT). 

So he got an antibiotic for it. 

Almost a week on that antibiotic, and he was still getting really high fevers. 

So they went back to the doctor and got him a new antibiotic. 

Mom picked that up yesterday, and today, she said he had "the worst allergic reaction she's ever seen," and Chelsea's got some allergies that have almost killed her several different times, so she's seen bad.  His hand and feet are purple.  His entire body is covered in gigantic hives, surrounded by purple marks. 

That poor, sweet boy.  I feel so bad for him.  So if you'd say some prayers that he gets over all this and is back to normal soon, I'd really appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. Jillian is our allergy kid, she's had purple extremities many times. It's hard to see them go through this.

    I am praying for Blake to recover from these infections without further issues, poor lil' guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mal it was good to hear from you!

    I will be praying for Blake. What a sweet little boy. I had so many ear troubles as a little one. I had tubes and adenoid removal by the time I was 8 months, and had surgeries throughout my childhood regarding ears and throat. :(

    Also,I took the antibiotic "bactrim" and had a severe breakout, like the one you are describing. Hoe horrible little Blake has to go through this!

    I will definitely be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete