Thursday, November 18, 2010

Relief

Relief.  Mom is home.  She texted me while I was in my Science lab.  Not sure of any details because I haven't really had any time to talk to anyone, but all that matters is that she's okay.

Speaking of Science lab, we completed our last lab write-up today in class, so I don't have to worry about that this weekend. And there's no more labs!  Until next semester, anyway.

AND I finally got that blasted fiction paper written.  I can't even tell you what a relief it is for me not to have to worry about that darn thing anymore.  That would be because I have to do this dang research paper that I'm now behind on the research for because I've spent all week worrying about this fiction paper.

Twisted, isn't it?

My mind is exhausted.  So...sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment