Monday, November 1, 2010

One Fine Day

My appointment was fine.

I got back to school in time for French and English.

I got the notes I missed from Religion.

And despite only getting 4.5 hours of sleep last night (thanks Western Civ) and having my sinuses feel like they were going to explode all day, I managed to not be totally exhausted.

Plus, I got a new microwave!!!  Seriously, the microwave I had in my dorm was really old.  Like 8 or 9 years old.  And I couldn't pop popcorn in it because every time I tried, smoke started pouring out of it.  Which isn't really a good thing when you're in a college dorm with finnicky fire alarms.  And the screen was broken, too, so I'd never know if I entered the cook time in wrong or whatever.  So I told my mom that all I wanted for Christmas, besides money for Campbell clothes, was a new microwave.  And since she got paid on Friday, she surprised me with one! :)

And I'm down to my last week of having to deal with this PICC line and antibiotics.

AND my Western Civ professor cancelled class tomorrow because he's working the polls, which means I'll get at least 2 extra hours of sleep! :)

I don't know about you, but that sounds like a pretty fantastic day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment