Monday, November 22, 2010

A Much Welcomed Change

This afternoon, while writing up my outline for my English paper, I came up with a fantastic (if I do say so myself) thesis, and after that, I have felt so, so much better about this project.

Completely different from yesterday, wouldn't you say?

Uh huh.

It's amazing how much confidence can do for your stress level.  And I'm rarely confident in papers/essays I have to turn in, so this is really good.  Especially since Dr. H is a super hard grader.

Of course, this does not change the fact that I am completely exhausted, but it's still pretty awesome.

All I can say is that I am SO glad I get to go home on Wednesday! 

And don't you worry your pretty little head - I will NOT forget my camera this time so you all will get to see just how beautiful my sweet Blake-man is.  :)

I think it's time for a new profile picture, don't you? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment