Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Are you there, God? It's me, Mal.

Look, I know You are all-knowing and all-powerful, and I do trust You, but I'm desperate here.

I have finals starting in ten days.  I need to be at the top of my game so I can do well.

That's not going to happen with the way these migraines are going.

They're absolutely debilitating.

And I'm just exhausted.  In every sense of the word.

Every time I think I'm finally past the medical hurdles, You put something else in my path.

I'm trying really, really hard not to question You, because I know You love me, but this is just so draining.  And I honestly don't know how much longer I can go on like this.

So basically, I know I can't change anything in the current situation, but I'm begging You here.

Please, please, please let this new doctor tomorrow have some answers or solutions for me. 

I need this.  Only You understand how much I need this.  I haven't let on to anyone how hard this has been because they just wouldn't get it.

But I'm laying it all out here.

I need help.  And soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment