Thursday, December 1, 2011

I can't write much tonight.

Because I just spent 5.5 hours writing 7 front-and-back pages of info to answer questions on a study guide for my Scope & Methods final tomorrow.  HO. LY. CRAP. My hand hurts.  SO, tonight I'm writing shorthand to recap the day.

woke up early
ate breakfast
went to tutor Nick
realized Nick didn't actually need tutoring
talked/flirted/held hands with Nick
took a 3-hour nap
ate lunch
read for English
messed around on the computer
went to Marshbanks for dinner
went through 5.5 hour torture of left hand to do study guide
and now here I am
next on agenda: brush teeth
wash face
sleep

I'm getting up ridiculously early to go have breakfast with Nick tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this Mallory! You deserve to be this happy everyday!

    ReplyDelete