Friday, December 30, 2011

Finally

Today is the first day in two weeks that I haven't had to take a breathing treatment. It's about. darn. time.  I'm still having sinus troubles, but I can totally deal with that.  Heck, I'm congested like nine months out of the year anyway.  But my lungs are kinda crucial to, ya know, the whole living concept, so for them to be getting back to normal is a nice change.

I slept till 1:00 today.  I would've slept later, but Mom woke me up because if I didn't eat something, my blood sugar would start dropping and that would be a rough way to wake up.  I was having a pretty awesome dream, though.  I ran into four of the guys from Glee outside a Japanese restaurant we love to go to.  It was strange, but pretty awesome. :)

I spent most of the day holed up in my room, surprise surprise, because Chelsea was in fine form.  She's got laryngitis and STILL can't shut up.  Go figure.  Then Mom and I watched some football.  I've really grown to love watching this sport, which is sort of funny to me considering a few years ago I couldn't have told you the most basic information about it.

I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve.  This year has been the craziest year of my life, which is really saying something considering what's been documented on this blog alone.  So many thoughts are coming tomorrow.  Stay tuned.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment