Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Say it.  I promise you'll laugh.

Char-gog-a-gog-man-chog-a-gog-chaw-bun-a-gung-a-mog.

See?  You laughed, didn't you?

And to make myself seem a little less bizarre, it's the name of an actual place.  But most call it "Lake Webster". (I wonder why.)

Whew.  Another day down.

It was an easy day, thank heavens.  Only have Statistics and Science on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and since both classes have tests this Thursday, all we did was review. 

I'm excited for tomorrow.  Bible Study time!  It's amazing how much I already look forward to that. :)

I really have nothing to say.  I just wanted to post because HOLY CRAP I'M FREAKING EXCITED IT'S MARCH 1ST AND I GO HOME IN THREE DAYS! WHICH ALSO MEANS HOLY CRAP BLAKE'S BIRTHDAY IS IN FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

But really, I don't have much else to say than that, so I'll leave you with this beauty:

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateahaumaitawhitiurehaeaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu.

That is the longest place name in the world.  And no, don't ask me how to pronounce it.

4 comments:

  1. And people have a hard time pronouncing my name... good thing I don't live in either of those places :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Hair Transplant Clinic in Nashik? Choose an experienced clinic offering advanced procedures, skilled surgeons, modern technology, personalized care, and natural-looking hair restoration results.
    Hair Transplant Clinic in Nashik

    ReplyDelete