Thursday, March 31, 2011

Worst Possible Ways to Wake Up

The first being, in my opinion, waking up to a phone call saying a loved one is dead or in the hospital.

The second is how I woke up at 1:50 am this morning.

I woke up shaking and sweating even though I had a fan blowing directly on me.  I tried to sit up, but I was dizzy.  Then I got nauseous.  And proceeded to throw up for ten minutes. 

Puking is so horrible.  And the stomach spasms just add to it.

Anyway, enough details.

All I can say is thank heavens I made it to the bathroom.

Also, I am seriously grateful that my 9:00 class is canceled tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. :( I hope you feel better soon, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Removals company St Helens
    Removals company St Helens

    ReplyDelete