Monday, March 28, 2011

I wonder if frustration can induce migraines.

Not sure about that one.  But I know stress can.

Right now, to put it simply, I'm just mad.  Mixed in with a little bit of hurt.

I can't really give details, because it's a very twisted story that involves my family, and a friend of mine.

And frankly, it just currently feels a little too private and painful to share.

But I need to find peace.  I know that much.  I can't do anything else with this till I wrap my head around everything that happened, and how I feel, and...yeah.

I know it's weird for me to be so elusive about details, because I know I'm usually very open about things going on in my life, but for some reason, this feels different.

For now, I'm just going to try and focus on calming down and finding peace and coming to terms with whatever the heck it is that is going on right now.

(That aside, though, my History test was a lot better than I expected.)

No comments:

Post a Comment