Sunday, March 20, 2011

Being a girl is hard.

Exhibit A:  Right now, all I want to do is go to bed because I am just freakin exhausted after that stupid Lifetime Wellness test made me feel completely incompetent.  But I desperately need to pluck my eyebrows.  And because of the nerve damage and lack of coordination in my hands, that takes a good 30 to 45 minutes.  Why are beauty standards so much higher for girls?  Ha!

Seriously, though.  I really am tired.  Spending all weekend doing homework drains the energy right out of you.

Chelsea went back home yesterday.  Of course.  Mom tends to break like glass when stuff like this happens.  I still don't know what's been going on, and frankly, I don't know how much I really care at this point.  *shrugs*  As long is Blake is safe.

And so begins another week.

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the eyebrow thing - Now that I need reading glasses I can't really SEE my stray eyebrow hairs, so I do a lot less plucking. Hey, I don't care - I don't have to look at my face :)

    I'm sorry your family is in turmoil right now - it would be great if your mom & Chelsea could make peace...

    ReplyDelete