Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just what I wanted.

A new migraine symptom.

Super.

I got the worst migraine I've had in a really long time tonight.

Granted, it was after 3 hours of studying for my History test tomorrow, so I knew why it was happening, but still.

About 20 minutes after it hit, I was taking a shower because I just had to, when my left eye freaked out.  I started seeing this dark brown circle only in my left eye.  It was like someone was showing me my eye's iris.  It was freaky.

Luckily, after I got out of the shower, I called my mom and she said that her migraines almost always mess with her vision.  So at least this is a "normal" symptom, right? :P

Now I'm going to go collapse and try not to stress out about this test.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the migraine medicine I use? I am no kidding when I say it is a miracle.
    Fiorcet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Removals company St Helens
    Removals company St Helens

    ReplyDelete