Monday, March 14, 2011

Today was nice.

I got back to school about 11:30, which meant I missed History and Lifetime Wellness, but I made it to French and my Science Lab.

Chelsea had to go to Jacksonville this morning to get more meds from the psychologist (hallelujah that she remembered before she ran out completely), so my grandma just picked us both us, and we stopped and got Chelsea's meds and then drove straight onto Campbell.

This worked out pretty nicely.  I apparently didn't miss anything much of importance in History according to a girl who is in both that class and my French class, and Lifetime Wellness power points are on Blackboard.  And Chelsea slept the entire way there and I had my iPod, so I didn't have to listen to Chelsea's incessant questions or my grandmother's massive road rage for 2 hours.

I did have to have Mom call my History teacher though, so that she knew my excuse for not being there this morning wasn't fake.  We had a quiz, and you're only allowed to make up missed quizzes if you have an excused absence, so this was the only way I could think to prove to her that I was telling the truth, despite how immature it is to have your mommy call your college professor. ;)

I'm tired.  I spent way too much time watching Glee last night.  (More on that later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment