Monday, February 28, 2011

Meh. Mediocre.

I got an 84.9 on my History test (and yes, my teacher is really that specific).  Not as good as I wanted, but considering only 2 people in a class of 30 got an A, not too shabby, I suppose.

I slept like absolute crap last night.  I went to bed just after 10:00 (which is REALLY early for me!) because I felt so incredibly tired, and didn't even doze off till after 11:30.  And then, when I finally did fall asleep, I woke up at least once an hour to every slight noise in the night.  So as you can imagine, 7:30 came really freaking early.

I really want this week to be done and over with.  Which, you know, means it, of course, will ddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg by.  Today certainly felt like it would never end.  At least I have something to look forward to, right?

You know what?  I love blessing people.  I have another tutoring session with Ty and Ian tomorrow, and when I was texting Ian to see what time he wanted to meet, in his message he wrote "Thanks again for helping us, you have no idea how much you help!" and that just makes me smile.  Because really, during these sessions, I really don't feel like I do all that much to help them, probably nothing that anyone else couldn't do, and definitely nothing that our French professor couldn't do, so to know that this means that much to Ian just makes me feel great.  I know I say this a lot, but it just makes me feel so happy, so purpose-driven, so unbelievably fulfilled to be able to help people like this.  Also, I have a gift that I'm getting for a friend, just because I love her and she's sent me so many things, and I cannot wait to see her reaction to it!  See?  Happy, happy, happy.

I don't know what's taken me so long, but I'm going tomorrow to the bookstore and buying two cheap notebooks.  One for my Thousand Gifts, and one for prayer requests.  At Bible Study, we end each meeting with all the girls sharing any prayer requests they have, so it'll be nice to have one place where I can write them all down and keep them. 

I can hardly believe tomorrow is March 1!  And today, the high was 84.  B-E-A-U-TIFUL. :D

Okay, that's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment