Sunday, February 13, 2011

I hate how weekends fly by.

I get so excited by the time Friday comes around

because I'm so thrilled to have a whole weekend to relax.

Or at least on Friday that's what I think the weekend will be for.

Ha!

Apparently the exhaustion from five days of classes makes me delusional

because the weekend is never for relaxing.

It's mostly for working on school stuff

till a migraine hits

or I fall asleep at my desk.

And laundry,

can't forget the laundry!

My life is so much fun.

At least I got the Chapter 2 transcript done today

and managed to shave my legs.

Clean sheets and shaved legs?

Cross your fingers that that means I'll sleep well tonight.

I really need it.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I feel you! I"m all excited to sleep in until I think of the things I have to do.

    ReplyDelete