Sunday, February 27, 2011

It needs to be Friday already.

That's probably not the greatest attitude to have when the week really hasn't even started, but....it is what it is.

I've had a very productive weekend, though, so I suppose that's a plus.

Lots and lots and lots (AND LOTS!) of homework to try and make this week as least-stressful as possible.

Because come Friday at approximately 2:30 pm?  I am out of here. :D

Spring Break....no two sweeter words to an exhausted, homesick college student who hasn't been home in seven weeks.

Of course, I'll still probably have work to do next week, amidst five different appointments, but at least I'll get to do it from the comforts of my own home.

Sleep in. (Trust me, I've learned to schedule all appointments for as late as possible. :P)

Spend time with my mom.

Play with my sweet Blake man. (And celebrate his birthday Saturday!!! Don't worry, you know tons of pics are coming.)

All I have are five days of classes, one quiz, and three tests standing in between me and a little taste of sweet, sweet freedom.

I am off to finish my last bit of homework and go to bed.  (Oscars, shmoscars, I've never been into the gazillion awards shows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment